Club membership information
- Membership form – information requested of new members. The document also shows the Club’s last published subscription rates.
- Club rules – for the guidance of all our members
- Child protection policy – regarding members and visitors under 18
- Data protection policy – for your information.
Club competition information
Useful external links
- Lightroom Training Tutorial – Link to a Lightroom training video
- RPS Nature Photographers Code of Practice – Link to important advice when photographing nature
- Chorley Photographic Society Youtube page – Link to Chorley PS’s page of helpful Youtube videos
- Re-sizing images – Link to PDF of instructions for re-sizing images to 1600×1200
- Information about Street Photography and the Law – Link to Amateur Photographers’ guide
- Lancashire and Cheshire Photographic Union – Home site of the Lancashire and Cheshire Photographic Union with details of competitions, minutes and photographic galleries.
- Photographic Alliance of Great Britain – The PAGB is an organisation that co-ordinates specific activities for photography clubs in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. It does this through 15 geographical regions known as Federations.
- Amateur Photographer – Online version of the magazine with a lot of archive material.
- Cambridge in Colour Tutorials – Learn how to take and edit digital photographs using visual tutorials that emphasise concept over procedure, independent of any particular camera or lens. Topics range from basic camera tips to advanced techniques.